SEDA Malaysia provides training on Introductory Training on Grid-Connected Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System. This course is open to those who are without any technical qualification and wish to learn and understand on how grid-connected solar PV system works. At the end of the course, the participants are expected to have a better understanding on the solar PV system itself, its performance and applications in the local climate.
The training will be held on:
Date: 6th – 7th August 2019
Time: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: Auditorium, SEDA Malaysia,
Galeria PjH, Aras 9, Jalan P4W,
Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4,
Registration Fee: RM900.00 / pax (HRDF Claimable)
For registration please click here:
- Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to the participants who have successfully completed the training session.
- Limited to only 20 participants per training session.
- The registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the applicable fees.
- All payments must be received and cleared at least two (2) weeks before the start of the registered training date.
- Any fees paid are not refundable. However, seats may be transferred.