Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Renewable Energy, Business or a related field;
- At least three (3) to eight (8) years of professional working experience in the communications sector; in business-to-business and/or business-to-government communications (preferably in the related industry). Prior knowledge of Sustainable Energy (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency) would be highly advantageous;
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia; ability to communicate and write in other languages would be highly advantageous;
- Knowledge of corporate communications, journalism, marketing and public relations within a business-to-business/ business-to-government communications industry;
- Proven experience with the followings: strategic planning, messaging strategy, corporate communications, public relations, brand development, content development, writing – technical /creative, web and social media, project management, presentation development, speaker’s bureau, vendor/agency management, budget management, presentation development;
- Experience providing creative and art direction to creative team to achieve corporate initiatives;
- Strong organization and time management skills that enable the employee to prioritize and manage a high volume of detailed work with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate routine and accelerated work requests within key stakeholders and manage internal corporate expectations;
- A positive and professional team player attitude that works well under pressure and is flexible and responsible. Attention to detail and a good head for numbers;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), and online communications tools (WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.); and
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (including international travel). Proven experience in working with senior-level executives and within a Communication team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Acting Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 13 September 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.