Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT AND FACILITATION
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in energy management program;
- Strong command over English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Independent, pro-active and result oriented;
- Able to work sometime beyond office hours;
- Possess driving licence and own transport;
- Hands-on electrical engineering background:
- Knowledgeable on power and electrical system including electrical safety (esp. in buildings);
- Experience in handling online power and energy measurement & data logging;
- Experience in handling Online energy monitoring system;
- Able to identify point for energy and power measurement in electrical network distribution (energy balance); and
- Able to identify and asses potential electrical safety risk / hazard.
- A Registered Electrical Energy Manager (REEM) with ST:
- Experience in providing technical energy management to installation under the EMEER 2008 ST; and
- Able to provide energy management trainings/advisory & consultancy.
- Hands-on technical person (experience working in ESCO company is an advantage):
- Experience in doing detail energy auditing, finding solutions, technical analysis & reporting;
- Walkthrough energy audit / site visit and technical proposal (potential project);
- Providing technical solutions / views to clients / potential clients;
- Trainings and presenting paper/proposal/reports;
- Experience in green buildings, energy efficient low carbon building facilitation;
- Implementation of MS1525, or ISO15001 or equivalent energy management program; and
- Understand building energy design and experience in energy simulation modelling.
- Experience in project management:
- Technical & commercial proposal;
- Tender & specifications;
- Implementation & monitoring; and
- Meetings and coordination with stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing email@example.com or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Acting Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 13 September 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.