Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
- Degree with Hons. in Accounting/ Finance and a Chartered Accountant;
- Master’s in business administration is an additional qualification;
- At least 10 years working experience in a related field;
- Experience and skills in account management, financial report and budget management;
- Experience and knowledge in business plan, investment including implementation of feasibility study;
- Well versed in spoken and written Malay and English;
- Those with experience in the energy/ electrical sector and financial sector will be highly valued.
Potential candidates must possess the following:
- presentable and confident;
- assertive and at the same time diplomatic and tact;
- meticulous in their work, with strong attention to details;
- accountable and quick in decision making;
- highly analytical and methodical;
- problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically;
- organised, self -disciplined and good time management;
- ability to work under pressure and with all levels of society;
- highly results driven with a strong sense of urgency; and
- possess good interpersonal and good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Acting Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 20 September 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.