Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
Assistant Director (Content Development And Technical Writer), Strategic Communications Division
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field;
- 3- 5 years’ industry experience as an effective content and technical writer;
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics;
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Proven experience and ability to collect, organize, visualize and analyse data information;
- Excellence in utilising Microsoft Office application;
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content;
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization;
- Excellent communication skills-interpersonal, verbal, and written;
- Self-starter; attention to detail; accurate and well organized;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines (must be able to adjust schedule and workload to meet project needs);
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a professional manner;
- Ability to cooperate and build positive, productive relationships with stakeholders and team members;
- Ability to listen and probe determine root causes and resolve issues quickly when necessary;
- Clear thinker – Able to simplify strategy into specific actions, make decisions and communicate priorities;
- Gains perspective through varied experiences and build-up of skills; and
- Must understand the many conventions of modern technical communications especially in Sustainable Energy environment and possess the following qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 5 July 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.