Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
Assistant Director, Technical Development And Facilitation Division
- Minimum qualification is bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in energy management program;
- Good command over English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Good communications and coordination skills;
- Creative, innovative, critical thinking, independent, pro-active, willing to learn and result oriented;
- Able to work sometime beyond office hours;
- Possess valid driving licence, own transport and willing to travel;
- Mechanical engineering background:
- Knowledgeable on mechanical system including electrical safety;
- Experience in air-conditioning system & mechanical ventilation system and thermal energy system is an advantage;
- Common knowledge in assessing potential electrical and thermal safety risk / hazard.
- A Registered Electrical Energy Manager (REEM) with ST:
- Experience in providing technical energy management to installation under the EMEER 2008 Energy Commission ST.
- Person without REEM but experience in providing technical energy management can be considered.
- Hands-on technical person (experience working in ESCO company is an advantage):
- Experience in energy auditing, finding solutions, technical analysis & reporting;
- Preparing and presenting paper/proposal/reports;
- Experience in MS1525, green buildings and/or energy efficient low carbon building facilitation is an advantage;
- Understand building services, design and experience in energy simulation modelling is an advantage.
- Experience in project management:
- Technical & commercial proposal;
- Tender & specifications;
- Implementation & monitoring; and
- Meetings and coordination with stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing email@example.com or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 5 July 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.