Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
Senior Assistant Director, Market Operations Division
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 7 years working experience in the power generation sector or in the renewable energy field;
- Have general understanding of the renewable energy market in Malaysia;
- Good understanding of construction contracts, methods and relevant standards ideally in the renewable energy sector;
- Prior experience in renewable energy plant construction or operations will be ideal;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
- Well versed in spoken and written Malay and English;
- Proficient in written and verbal communication, including creating and delivering presentations;
- Presentable and confident;
- Meticulous in their work, with strong attention to details;
- Highly analytical and methodical;
- Ability to work under pressure and with all levels of society;
- Accountable and quick in decision making; and
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 5 July 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.