Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, SPECIAL UNIT
Technical requirements for the post are as follows:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Science/ Administration or other related field or equivalent qualification;
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply but candidates with experience will be advantageous;
• Experience in the interpretation and application of legislation and statutory requirements;
• Experience in formulation of effective policies and procedures;
• Knowledge in electrical engineering, policy and good governance will be advantageous; and
• Well versed in spoken and written Malay and English.
Potential candidates must possess the following:
• Ability to work well in a team;
• Meticulous in their work, with strong attention to details, able to observe deadlines and achieving results;
• Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately;
• Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situation;
• Highly results driven with a strong sense of urgency;
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines;
• High degree of personal integrity and deal with matters confidentially;
• Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated; and
• Flexible work approach, able to accept high volume assignment and ad-hoc call.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 25 January 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.