Main Contest: “Guess The SEDA Initiatives!”
Now’s your chance to grab your share of exciting prizes with our contest! Simply head on over to our FB page to participate now!
FB: SEDA Malaysia
Terms & Conditions
The SEDA “Guess The SEDA Initiatives!” contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 16 and above (as of 13th October 2021) except employees and immediate family members of Sustainable Energy and Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia (the “Organizer”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers. Participants under the age of 18 are required to obtain parental consent prior to participation in the Contest.
In order to be eligible for the “Guess The SEDA Initiatives!” contest, participants must perform the following actions:
1. Like SEDA Malaysia’s Facebook page
2. Share the contest post on their respective Facebook accounts
3. Tag 3 friends in the comments section of the contest post
4. Comment your answers in the contest post.
This giveaway will start from 13th October 2021, 12.00 p.m. to 26th October 2021, 11:59 p.m. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to extend the “Guess The SEDA Initiatives!” contest period if deemed necessary. All entries received after the contest period will be disqualified.
Prizes & Redemption
- Twenty three (23) participants will be selected, split into the following categories:
– 3x Main Winners
– 20x Consolation Winners
- The Organizer’s decision is final and binding and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The winner will redeem the following product: (Each winner will be receiving)
– First prize: 1 x iPad Pro + 1 x Shopee voucher worth RM500
– Second prize: 1 x Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite + 1 x Shopee voucher worth RM300
– Third prize: 1 x Robo Vacuum XiaoMi Mijia 1C Vacuum + 1 x Shopee voucher worth RM200
– 20 x 1 Shopee voucher worth RM250
- Winner is required to submit their personal details (Full Name, IC Number, and Email Address for verification) through Direct Message by 27th October 2021, 11.59 p.m.
- Processing of the contest winners may require up to 7 business days. The prize delivery date will be confirmed and all prizes will be shipped accordingly. All delivery charges will be borne by the Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia.
- In the event a winner is unable to be contacted within the prize redemption date, the winner may be forfeited and another participant may be chosen as a replacement. The Organizer reserves the right to select any participant that matches the Contest Eligibility criteria.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The Organizer will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any form of notification to the winners. All costs incidental to the redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winners.
- Participation in this contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organizer to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The Organizer shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if any of the winners cannot be contacted. The Organizer further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organizer has failed for any reason whatsoever.
The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. All information obtained is solely provided to Sustainable Energy and Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia.