SEDA Malaysia provides training on “Operation & Maintenance of Biogas Power Plant Course” specifically for Operator and Supervisor level. The 5-day course encompasses both theoretical and practical sessions, a written examination and Workplace
SEDA Malaysia provides training on “Operation & Maintenance of Biogas Power Plant Course” specifically for Operator and Supervisor level. The 5-day course encompasses both theoretical and practical sessions, a written examination and Workplace Assignment (WPA) (a specific duration to complete the WPA will be determined).
The course covers:
- Fundamental of biogas plant principle and technology.
- Operation and monitoring with reference to the Malaysian scenario and experience.
- Maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting procedures.
- Laboratory theory & excercise
- Safety aspects in Biogas Power Plant operations.
RM2,800.00 per participant (The fee is including 0% of GST)
The fee is inclusive of Good and Service Tax (GST), course materials, examination fee, insurance during the training, provision of facilities for the entire course as well as lunch and refreshments. However, the fee does not cover accommodation and transportation to/from the training centre during the training. – details can be found in the Application Form.
All participants are required to pay their fee to “ UNIVERSITI TENAGA NASIONAL SDN. BHD.” or those who wish to pay using ONLINE system kindly contact Ms. Siti Zalikha bt Abd. Aziz : Zalikha@uniten.edu.my(UNITEN Finance Officer).
Besides, if any participants would like to pay using credit card kindly fill up the credit card payment template form below and submit to UNITEN Finance. Any inquiries related to payment procedure please liaise with Ms. Siti Zalikha bt Abd Aziz, 03-8921 2020 Ext : 1041.
The training schedule, course content and application form can be downloaded from the following links;
Registration and administration enquiries:
Please email RETraining@seda.gov.my or call the Training Administrator: Mr Gopinathan Muthaiyah (email@example.com) at (6019) 443 6875.
- The registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the applicable fees.
- All payments must be received and cleared at least two (2) weeks before the start of the registered training date.
- ANY FEES PAID ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. HOWEVER, SEATS MAY BE TRANSFERRED.
- Substitution of participant(s) is allowed with no additional charge, provided the training institute be notified in writing of the name and designation of the new participant(s) within two (2) weekd prior to the training date.
February 18 (Monday) 9:00 AM - March 22 (Friday) 5:00 PM
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia Galeria PjH, Aras 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya, Malaysia.