Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
ANALYST PROGRAMMER, DIGITAL SERVICES DIVISION
- Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Studies or Information Technology;
- Candidate with Professional Certificate in IT, Computer Science or a related field of study is advantageous;
- Minimum 2 years of hand-on working experience in system development and coding of applications;
- Experience in system development, coding, programming and maintenance of Internet/Web 2.0 based applications;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server etc);
- Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals (Printer, Scanner, Switch etc);
- Knowledge of software applications (Microsoft Office Suite, Common Internet Browsers, E-Mail software (FirstClass & MS Outlook));
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Agile Methodology and mathematical analysis, MySQL Database and Linux Operating System will be advantageous; and
- Well versed in spoken and written Malay and English.
Potential candidates must possess the following:
- Meticulous in their work, with strong attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Pleasant and have good communication skills;
- Able to work independently and proactive in carrying out the day-to-day duties;
- Ability to prioritise, plan effectively and execute all plans efficiently;
- Ability to analyse complex situations/ problems and assess possible solutions;
- Excellent people skills and a team player;
- Willing to learn and capable of executing any programmes assigned; and
- Presentable and confident.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing email@example.com or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 25 April 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.