SEDA Malaysia provides training on “Operation & Maintenance of Biogas Power Plant Course” specifically for Operator and Supervisor level. The 5-day course encompasses both theoretical and practical sessions, a written examination and Workplace Assignment (WPA) (a specific duration to complete the WPA will be determined).
The course covers :
- Fundamental of biogas plant principle and technology.
- Operation and monitoring with reference to the Malaysian scenario and experience.
- Maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting procedures.
- Laboratory theory & excercise
- Safety aspects in Biogas Power Plant operations.
Training venue :
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/KqtNwy6AqBN2
Course fee :
RM 2,800.00 Per Participant (The fee is excluding SST)
The fee is inclusive of course materials, examination fee, insurance during the training, provision of facilities for the entire course as well as lunch and refreshments. However, the fee does not cover accommodation and transportation to/from the training centre during the training. – details can be found in the Application Form.
The training schedule, course content and application form can be downloaded from the following links ;
|Course Information - O&M Biogas Power Plant|
|Content of the Training Manual|
|O&M Biogas Power Plant Course Schedule|
|Application Form (New Participant)|