Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
Temporary Officer, Chairman’s Office
- Malaysian citizen not more than 35 years old on the closing date of advertisement;
- Degree in Policy/ Science/ Economy/ Law/ International Relations or any other related course that is recognized by the government of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto;
- Working experience in social/ policy/ economy/ international relations;
- Honours in Bahasa Melayu subject (at least Grade C) including verbal test for SPM or certificate that is recognized by the government;
- Good in Microsoft Office and other software in research;
- Preferably applicants with Degree and experience in Social/ Policy/ International Relations/ Economy and well versed in spoken and written Malay and English;
- This position is a 6-months contract basis;
- Able to do for the following task:
- Analyse, plan, research, study and collect information and assess the research related to policy and programs in renewable energy development and SEDA Malaysia;
- Assist in drafting the input for Parliament questions;
- Assist in drafting the input needed by Ministries/ Agencies related to renewable energy or SEDA Malaysia; and
- Performing any other matters as instructed from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 6 August 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.