Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the renewable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the renewable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for this vacant position:
- Degree with Hons. in law or in related field that is recognized by the government of institutions of higher education;
- Candidates with legal background or Certified Integrity Officer (CeIO) will be an advantage;
- 2-5 years working experience in a related field;
- No discipline record;
- Well versed in spoken and written Malay and English;
- Those with experience in the energy sector especially in renewable energy will be highly valued; and
- Knowledge in legal aspect would be highly advantageous.
Potential candidates must possess the following:
- Presentable and confident;
- Assertive and at the same time diplomatic and tact;
- Able to multitask in a fast paced working environment;
- Highly analytical, methodical and objective thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure and with all levels of society;
- Able to work independently;
- Accountable and ability to make difficult decisions;
- Ability to work well with others to accomplish a common purpose;
- Ability to serve both as a leader (to chair a committee) and a subordinate (to take directions from the chair);
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up based on facts developed in the investigation;
- Utmost discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality; and
- Highly results driven with a strong sense of urgency.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing email@example.com or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 23 August 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.