Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
TEMPORARY OFFICER/ASSISTANT OFFICER (SOCIAL MEDIA), STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION
Contract Duration: 6 months
Salary: RM1,800.00 – RM2,200.00/month
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in Communications/Media/Marketing or any equivalent in a relevant field;
- Possess knowledge in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms in terms of its best practices;
- Able to develop and execute social media strategies and to manage the above-mentioned social media platforms to increase followers and brand awareness;
- Presentable and confident;
- Possess good attitude, communication skills and rapport with public;
- Excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline;
- Meticulous in their work, with strong attention to details;
- Accountable, responsible and hardworking;
- Ability to work under pressure and with all levels of society;
- Able to work independently and proactive in carrying out the day-to-day duties;
- Willing to learn and capable of executing any assignment given;
- Healthy and good track record in daily working attendance; and
- Have a strong sense of urgency.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing email@example.com or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HRA)
Closing date: 3rd December 2023
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.