SEDA Malaysia provides training on Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Design Course. The 8-day course will encompass both theoretical and practical sessions, ending with a competency examination. The course covers : Design of
SEDA Malaysia provides training on Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Design Course.
The 8-day course will encompass both theoretical and practical sessions, ending with a competency examination.
The course covers :
- Design of grid-connected PV systems which include solar PV modules, inverter and associated equipment that is suitable for Malaysia climate conditions.
- Information about grid-connected solar PV systems.
- Relevant Malaysian requirements and standards for a grid-connected PV system.
( Note : the electrical connection between the inverter to the supply (AC side) can only be undertaken by licensed electricians issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga )
The training will be held at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) and Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC).The fee is inclusive of course materials, provision of facilities for practical sessions and lunch. However, the fee does not cover insurance, accommodation and transportation to the training centre during the training. – details can be found in the Application Form. The training schedule course content and application form can be downloaded from the following links.
Registration Fee :
Repeat theory and practical exam :
|i.||Re-sitting for local participant on Theory only||200.00|
|ii.||Re-sitting for local participant on Practical only||200.00|
|iii.||Re-sitting for local participant on Theory and Practical||400.00|
|iv.||Re-sitting for International participant on Theory only||300.00|
|v.||Re-sitting for International participant on Practical only||300.00|
|vi.||Re-sitting for International participant on Theory and Practical||600.000|
The exams must be taken at the training institution where the course was taken.
If you have any other enquiries on the training, please email email@example.com or call the Training Administrators :
En. Langga anak Rimon (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (603) 5521 1995
for Universtiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
En. Muhammad Mustafa Kamal Bin Abd Rahim (email@example.com) at (603) 5513 3560
for Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC)
- Limited to only 16 participants per training session.
- The training or exam/s shall be conducted with a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 16 participants.
- The registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the applicable fees.
- All payments must be received and cleared at least two (2) weeks before the start of the registered training date.
- A Company may register more than one participant. However, priority will be given to only two participants per company. Subsequent registered participants may be accepted depending on the availability of seats closer to the training date.
- ANY FEES PAID ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. HOWEVER, SEATS MAY BE TRANSFERRED.
- Any postponement by a participant can only be requested in writing to the training administrator at least one (1) month before the training date. A participant is not allowed to postpone his/her training date if he/she is unable to find a replacement by one (1) month before the start of the registered training date.
The participants who passed BOTH theory and practical examination (is called qualified person – QP), will be awarded a certificate of competency for this course. The requirement for the QP to practice his/her qualification is by fulfilling at least eight (8) hours in programmes conducted or endorsed by SEDA Malaysia on yearly basis. This requirement is compulsory for the QPs to remain active and practice their qualification in any programmes by SEDA Malaysia.
SEDA Malaysia Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems Design Course book is now for sale. Please click here for more info.
1 (Saturday) 8:00 AM - 4 (Tuesday) 11:50 PM
Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC)
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia Galeria PjH, Aras 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya, Malaysia.