The following list contains companies that have been recognized as a local manufacturer/assembler of solar PV modules. Installations equipped with modules manufactured/assembled from these companies will be eligible for the bonus. Do take note of the approved module “model number” for each respective company, since only these model numbers will be eligible for the bonus.
Recognized Local Manufacturer/Assembler Listing > Solar PV Modules
Since 1999, First Solar’s thin-film PV modules have been deployed in over 17GW of projects worldwide. First Solar high efficiency modules are proven to deliver up to 7.5% more usable energy per nameplate watt then conventional silicon-based modules. Comparing two power plants with equivalent design installations and priced at the same cost per watt, the First Solar plant will produce more energy. This results in a lower Levelized Cost of Energy.First Solar has a demonstrated history of financial stability and manufacturing success. As a project partner, we bring extensive expertise into how today’s PV power plants are developed, financed, designed, constructed and operated to maximize profitability for our customers and strategic partners.First Solar’s leading global manufacturing facilities are located on a 160-acre site at the Kulim Hi-Tech Park in Kedah, Malaysia.
Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. emerged by combining two of the world’s most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers, Hanwha SolarOne and Hanwha Q CELLS.
- Listed on NASDAQ under trading symbol HQCL
- Headquarters in Seoul, South Korea (Executive Headquarter) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology Headquarter)
- World’s largest solar cell manufacturer and one of the largest photovoltaic module manufacturers
- International manufacturing facilities in China, Malaysia and South Korea
- Global business network spanning Europe, Americas, Asia and Middle East
- Hanwha Q CELLS is flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top-Ten business enterprise in South Korea