The following list contains companies that have been recognized as a local manufacturer/assembler of solar PV modules. Installations equipped with modules manufactured/assembled from these companies will be eligible for the bonus. Do take note of the approved module “model number” for each respective company, since only these model numbers will be eligible for the bonus.
Recognized Local Manufacturer/Assembler Listing > Solar PV Modules
Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. emerged by combining two of the world’s most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers, Hanwha SolarOne and Hanwha Q CELLS.
- Listed on NASDAQ under trading symbol HQCL
- Headquarters in Seoul, South Korea (Executive Headquarter) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology Headquarter)
- World’s largest solar cell manufacturer and one of the largest photovoltaic module manufacturers
- International manufacturing facilities in China, Malaysia and South Korea
- Global business network spanning Europe, Americas, Asia and Middle East
- Hanwha Q CELLS is flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top-Ten business enterprise in South Korea