The following list contains companies that have been recognized as a local manufacturer/assembler of solar PV modules. Installations equipped with modules manufactured/assembled from these companies will be eligible for the bonus. Do take note of the approved module “model number” for each respective company, since only these model numbers will be eligible for the bonus.
Recognized Local Manufacturer/Assembler Listing > Solar PV Modules
First Solar is a leading global provider of comprehensive photovoltaic (PV) solar systems using advanced module and system technology. From raw material sourcing through end-of-life module recycling, First Solar’s renewable energy solutions protect and enhance the environment.
- Established in 1999, First Solar has a demonstrated history of financial stability and manufacturing success.
- Listed on NASDAQ under trading symbol FSLR.
- World’s largest thin film module manufacturer with manufacturing locations in Malaysia, Vietnam and the US.
- Global presence with headquarters located in Tempe, AZ, USA and offices in Asia, Europe and Latin America.
- 25GW+ shipped worldwide.
- Strongest balance sheet in the PV industry.
- High-efficiency modules offering a clear energy yield advantage over silicon-based modules by delivering competitive efficiency, higher real-world energy yield and long-term reliability.
- Industry leading module warranty and recycling capabilities.
- Best environmental profile, with lowest carbon footprint and fastest energy payback time in the industry.
Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. emerged by combining two of the world’s most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers, Hanwha SolarOne and Hanwha Q CELLS.
- Listed on NASDAQ under trading symbol HQCL
- Headquarters in Seoul, South Korea (Executive Headquarter) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology Headquarter)
- World’s largest solar cell manufacturer and one of the largest photovoltaic module manufacturers
- International manufacturing facilities in China, Malaysia and South Korea
- Global business network spanning Europe, Americas, Asia and Middle East
- Hanwha Q CELLS is flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top-Ten business enterprise in South Korea
LONGi is a world leading manufacturer of high-efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells and modules. Technology leadership and financial health are the two core instruments of LONGi going global; LONGi is the world records holder of PERC cell efficiency and module power and has been consistently ranked top for financial health among all PV manufacturers.
LONGi (Kuching) Sdn Bhd is the first overseas subsidiary of LONGi Green Energy Technology Co., Ltd. It is the world’s first fully vertical integrated mono-crystalline ingot, wafer, cell and module manufacturer in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. The integrated manufacturing facility is operated by more than 2,000 Malaysians.
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, which has shipped 52GW+ worldwide. JinkoSolar distributes its powerful solar products and sells its one-step solutions and professional services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base all over the world. JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual (2019) capacity of:
– 11.5 GW mono wafers
– 10.6 GW solar cells
– 16 GW solar modules
Being one of the global leading manufacturers in solar industry, JinkoSolar has over 30 service centers to cover more than 100 countries to ensure the best practice for all customers.