Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the sustainable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the sustainable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for these vacant positions:
TEMPORARY OFFICER, STRATEGIC PLANNING
Potential candidates must possess the following:
- presentable and confident.
- meticulous in their work, with strong attention to details.
- ability to work under pressure and with all levels of society;
- accountable and highly results driven with a strong sense of urgency.
Technical requirements for the post are as follows:
- Have at least Degree or equivalent in Business /Journalism / Economics / Mathematic /Science/ Engineering
- Hold minimum 2-3 years’ experience in any field and candidates with knowledge and experience in the RE industry are given priority
- Possess relevant skill and knowledge in data analytical, interpretation and reporting
- Experience in content development for publication of journal or study and research or document
- Ability to work accurately, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines, as well as organise work efficiently and deal simultaneously with a wide variety of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal attribute including sensitivity, able to work effectively and efficiently in a team and have good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Well versed in spoken and written Malay and English.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing [email protected] or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HRA)
Closing date: 6 April 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.